Prairie Trails to Hi-Ways
- View Full Item
- Created Date
History of Burliegh County, North Dakota from its beginning to how it was at the printing of the book. The item goes over the towns that make up the counties and the families that lived and worked there. Many of the family histories come with photographs of the subjects or the area where they lived.
- Bauman, Beth Hughes, Jackman, Dorothy J
- Contributing Institution
- North Dakota State Library
- Taylor Publishing Company
- City & Town Life
Social Life & Customs
North Dakota--County History
North Dakota--History, Local--Bibliography
Bismarck-Mandan Genealogical and Historical Society
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- North Dakota County and Town Histories Collection, North Dakota State Library.
- Chicago citation style
- Bauman, Beth Hughes, Jackman, Dorothy J. Prairie Trails to Hi-Ways. 1978. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ndsl-books/id/74129. (Accessed February 27, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Bauman, Beth Hughes, Jackman, Dorothy J, (1978) Prairie Trails to Hi-Ways. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ndsl-books/id/74129
- MLA citation style
- Bauman, Beth Hughes, Jackman, Dorothy J. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ndsl-books/id/74129>.