1931 Fox Theater Hallway
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Fox Theatre (a 'motion picture house') opened on November 17, 1931. 'A silver leaf pattern of free-hand drawing adorns the lobby celling and silver-painted doors with ornament black borders open at the head each aisle into the auditorium. The doors will ensure silence within the theater while films are being show.' Quote is from 'New Theater Decorations Achieve Striking Effects', Billings Gazette, November 15, 1931.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Petek. 1931 Fox Theater Hallway. 1931. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/194. (Accessed August 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Petek, (1931) 1931 Fox Theater Hallway. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/194
- MLA citation style
- Petek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/194>.