Boothill Cemetery Monument, Billings
- View Full Item
- Created Date
River stone obelisk at Coulson / Boothill Cemetery. Dedicated at the Pioneer Society Meeting in Billings Feb. 26, 1921. Inscriptions on monument by Mrs. Henry Frith and Mrs. B. F. Shuart,. See donation of land by I.D. O'Donnell - Boothill is Deeded to City, Billings Gazette, December 5, 1926. See 1978 National Register nomination (site number 24YL755) written by Kathryn Wright. See Boothill Offensive as Name of Cemetery Think Pioneers, Billings Gazette, February 27, 1921.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Boothill Cemetery Monument, Billings. 1922. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/75. (Accessed July 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1922) Boothill Cemetery Monument, Billings. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/75
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/75>.