Emil, Mary, Buster, Pete and Rachel on homestead
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Homesteaders identified only as Emil, Mary, Pete, and Rachel stand with their dog Buster in front of a homestead shack, likely in North Dakota. Emil and Mary stand while Pete and Rachel sit in the buggy.
- Contributing Institution
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
Carriages & coaches
- North Dakota;
- Photographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Emil, Mary, Buster, Pete and Rachel on homestead. 1900-1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/11256. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1900-1920) Emil, Mary, Buster, Pete and Rachel on homestead. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/11256
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/11256>.