Moonlight at Rainbow Falls.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of moonlight at Rainbow Falls, Great Falls, Montana. Rainbow Falls is a waterfall on the Missouri River it is upstream from Crooked Falls and downstream from Colter Falls and Rainbow Dam. J.L. Robbins Co published regional postcards between 1920-1936 in Spokane, Washington.
- J.L. Robbins Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Great Falls, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- J.L. Robbins Co. Moonlight at Rainbow Falls.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/110. (Accessed July 15, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- J.L. Robbins Co, Moonlight at Rainbow Falls.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/110
- MLA citation style
- J.L. Robbins Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/110>.