Tipis in Winter
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Winter view of about 7 canvas tipis including a painted one, 1897-1910. Possibly Early Crow Fair, 1900s, at Pryor. Smithsonian Negative 56292, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution.
- Miller, Fred E
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Crow Indians
Tipis--Montana--Crow Indian Reservation
- Pryor, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Miller, Fred E. Tipis in Winter. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/16. (Accessed August 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Miller, Fred E, (1900) Tipis in Winter. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/16
- MLA citation style
- Miller, Fred E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/16>.