The Liberty Cap and Fort Yellowstone, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Liberty Cap and Fort Yellowstone. The Liberty Cap is located in the Mammoth Hot Springs area of Yellowstone National Park. At one time hot water emerged from it but it has been dried up for an unknown amount of time. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. The Liberty Cap and Fort Yellowstone, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/613. (Accessed November 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, The Liberty Cap and Fort Yellowstone, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/613
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/613>.