Wagons with wool sacks
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Slayton Wools. Two 6 horse teams each pulling two wagons loaded with wool sacks. Dalon Fowler Slayton was born in 1857 in Virginia and came to Montana in 1880 on the steamer the Far West - See Pioneer Recalls trip out West in Old Far West, Billings Gazette, April 24, 1932. A woolgrower, he is likely associated with photo of the Slayton Wool Train.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Wagons with wool sacks. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/73. (Accessed September 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1900) Wagons with wool sacks. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/73
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/73>.