Billings Gazette Building
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Original Billings Gazette building on the NE corner of First Avenue North and 27th Street. See Billings Gazette Illustrated Edition, July, 1894, for a sketch of the building and the cover of the Billings and Yellowstone County Illustrated, Midsummer Number, 1894 for a photo of the building.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Billings Gazette Building. 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/208. (Accessed August 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1920) Billings Gazette Building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/208
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/208>.