Mabelle Hardy Interview, February 25, 1987
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hardy describes her experiences growing up in Missoula and going to high school and the University of Montana during the Depression. She talks of her dual role as a housewife with children and social worker/teacher of social work at the University.This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Hardy, Mabelle
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Hardy, Mabelle. Mabelle Hardy Interview, February 25, 1987. 1987-02-25T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/47. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hardy, Mabelle, (1987-02-25T08:00:00Z) Mabelle Hardy Interview, February 25, 1987. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/47
- MLA citation style
- Hardy, Mabelle. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/47>.