Billings Business College, Henry E. Biddinger
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Henry Everett Biddinger (1884-1973) was a member of the City Council from 1941 to 1943, then mayor from 1943-1949, and again served as an alderman from 1959 to 1961. Biddinger came to Billings in 1928 to be dean of the Billings Business College. He purchased the college in 1946 (from Rocky Mountain College) and sold it to Howard Porter in 1949. See his obit in the Billings Gazette, January 16, 1973.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Business schools
Biddinger, Henry Everett (1884-1973)
Electronic office machines
Men--Clothing & dress--1920-1940
Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Billings Business College, Henry E. Biddinger. 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/148. (Accessed August 6, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1940) Billings Business College, Henry E. Biddinger. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/148
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/148>.