Loading buffalo on Northern Pacific
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1907; 1908; 1909
Several stories in 1907-1909 about the last wild herds of buffalo being saved in western Montana and / or being shipped to Canada. See Thrilling Buffalo Hunt in 1907, Manitoba Free Press, October 19, 1907, and Measure Providing for a National Preserve for Buffaloes in the Ranges of the Flathead, Anaconda Standard, March 29, 1908, and Roundup Rider Has Narrow Escape, The Daily InterLake, June 30, 1909.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- American bison--Collection and preservation
Northern Pacific Railroad Company
- Ravalli County, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Loading buffalo on Northern Pacific. 1907; 1908; 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/49. (Accessed August 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1907; 1908; 1909) Loading buffalo on Northern Pacific. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/49
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/49>.