Yellowstone Lake and Mt. Sheridan.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Yellowstone Lake and Mt. Sheridan in Yellowstone National Park. The Yellowstone lake is the largest body of water in the Park it has 136 square miles of surface area and 110 miles of shoreline and the deepest spot in the lake is 390ft. Mount Sheridan has an elevation of 10,298 feet and overlooks Heart Lake in the Red Mountains of the Park. The peak is named in honor of General Philip H. Sheridan, U.S. Army, one of the early protectors of the park. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards.
- Acmegraph Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Yellowstone Lake and Mt. Sheridan.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/688. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Acmegraph Co, Yellowstone Lake and Mt. Sheridan.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/688
- MLA citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/688>.