David Maclay Interview, September 12, 1984
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Maclay talks of the causes of the Depression, its economic effects on Montana, and some of the federal programs designed to counteract it. He also relates Maclay family history and his own activities with the Forest Service in the 1930s.This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Maclay, David
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / email@example.com
- Chicago citation style
- Maclay, David. David Maclay Interview, September 12, 1984. 1984-09-12T07:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/13. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Maclay, David, (1984-09-12T07:00:00Z) David Maclay Interview, September 12, 1984. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/13
- MLA citation style
- Maclay, David. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/13>.