Horses and wagon crossing Little Big Horn River
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow. Horses and wagon crossing Little Big Horn River. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Copy from a sepia print; John Fields (1967), grandson of the photographer, thought that the sepia prints were all made ca. 1899. Negative 56275, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution. Original (?) number 142 (penciled on reverse of original print) University of Montana, Museum and Northwestern Historical Collection, copy negative number 54-581D. Little Big Horn River identified by comparison with others in this series, cf. negative 56271 to 56278.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.531
- Crow Indians--1890-1900
Little Bighorn River (Mont.)
Miller, Fred E., 1868-1936
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Horses and wagon crossing Little Big Horn River. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/971. (Accessed July 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Horses and wagon crossing Little Big Horn River. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/971
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/971>.