Cowboy scene on prairie
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Cowboy scene on prairie. Canvas tent with fly over wagon--probably chuck wagon (cook wagon). Men and horses. Unidentified; no date, but listed under Nels Voldseth biography file. Mrs. Nels Voldseth was the adopted daughter of M.T. Grande of Lennep, Montana (at the Comb Creek Ranch near White Sulphur Springs) - See Mrs. Grande Dead, Anaconda Standard, June 20, 1914. Nels was a well known rancher in the Musselshell region - See Early Montana Rancher Recalls Stories, Billings Gazette, October 4, 1959.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Cowboy scene on prairie. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/663. (Accessed August 6, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1900) Cowboy scene on prairie. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/663
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/663>.