Mulvaney Motor Company
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Part of the third expansion of the Mulvaney Company beginning in 1917. This building was completed by 1927 - See 'Muls Gang is an Ambidextrous Bunch', Billings Gazette, May 29, 1927. The building was designed by Chandler Cohagen - See 'Cohagen Describes Detailed Design of Mulvaney Building', Billings Gazette, May 29, 1927. The Mulvaney Motor Company operated the Union Bus Terminal and sold Dodge and Plymouths by 1933. Building was located at 2605 First Avenue North. The Parking structure is now there.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Mulvaney Motor Company. 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/181. (Accessed August 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1927) Mulvaney Motor Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/181
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/181>.