Six Crow Scouts
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Six Crow scouts at Fort Custer in April 1877.' Could be in 1897. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Copy (9/68) from original photograph lent by Mrs. Hulda Miller Fields, Missoula, Montana, through John Fields, Alexandria, Virginia. Negative 56260, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution. University of Montana, Museum and Northwestern Historical Collection, copy negative number 54-582HH on one of 2 identical prints. Info to Smithsonian 1967' 56260 Smithsonian. Date is too early for Fred E. Miller photographs.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.375
- Fort Custer (Mont.)
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Six Crow Scouts. 1877. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/888. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1877) Six Crow Scouts. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/888
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/888>.