- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photocopy of the receipt between the homestead office and Halver Halverson. The receipt was created in Greenleaf, Minnesota on October 13, 1869 by the registrar for the sum of fourteen dollars.
- Contributing Institution
- North Dakota State Library
City & Town Life
Frontier and pioneer life
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Gordon and Emma Anderson Collection, North Dakota State Library.
- Chicago citation style
- Homestead Receipt. 1869-10-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/anderson/id/64. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1869-10-13) Homestead Receipt. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/anderson/id/64
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/anderson/id/64>.