Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 15
- View Full Item
Beartooth Highway (US212) Wyoming side crossing the Beartooth Plateau by one of many lakes; possibly Long Lake or Little Bear Lake. Probably 1939-40.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- US Highway 212; Montana; Wyoming
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/359. (Accessed September 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/359
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/359>.