Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 15
- View Full Item
Beartooth Highway (US212) Wyoming side crossing the Beartooth Plateau by one of many lakes; possibly Long Lake or Little Bear Lake. Probably 1939-40.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- US Highway 212; Montana; Wyoming
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/359. (Accessed May 16, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Beartooth Highway (US212) Sequence 15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/359
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/359>.