Beehive Geyser, Upper Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Beehive Geyser in Yellowstone National Park. Beehive geyser has a narrow cone shaped opening which helps project water 130-190 feet in the air. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Beehive Geyser, Upper Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/622. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, Beehive Geyser, Upper Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/622
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/622>.