Lake McDonald, Glacier ParkGlacier National Park
- View Full Item
Black and White photograph postcard of Lake McDonald in Glacier National Park with Kipengere Mountain Range in the background. Lake McDonald is a glacial lake that is the largest and deepest body of water in Glacier Park.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- McKay. Lake McDonald, Glacier Park,Glacier National Park. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/38. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- McKay, Lake McDonald, Glacier Park,Glacier National Park. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/38
- MLA citation style
- McKay. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/38>.