The Three Tetons.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Tetons. Teton Range is a segment of the Middle Rocky Mountains in the western United States. It extends southward for 40 miles across northwestern Wyoming, from the southern boundary of Yellowstone National Park to Teton Pass. Grand Teton peak is the highest point reaching 13,770 feet. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Great Teton National Park (Wyo.)
Teton Range (Wyo. and Idaho)
Yellowstone National Park
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. The Three Tetons.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/580. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, The Three Tetons.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/580
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/580>.