- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow. 'Curley, Custer's last surviving Crow Scout.' Handwritten note on back (from Myrtle Cooper?) : His grandson, Danny Old Elk, played in Jeremiah Johnson (movie) of life of 'Liver Eating' Johnston, 1972' Note: movie mostly extremely stretched fiction. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Copy (9/68) from original photograph lent by Mrs. Hulda Miller Fields, Missoula, Montana, through John Fields, Alexandria, Virginia. Negative 56265, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.550
- Curly, approximately 1856-1923
Crow Indians--Clothing & dress
Miller, Fred E., 1868-1936
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Curly. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/984. (Accessed August 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Curly. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/984
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/984>.