Norris Lunch House, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Norris Lunch House in Yellowstone National Park. The Norris Lunch House was also referred to as the Lunch Station and Norris Hotel. It opened in 1901, had 25 rooms and served as a lunch station and hotel until 1916. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards.
- Acmegraph Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Norris Lunch House, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/721. (Accessed May 11, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Acmegraph Co, Norris Lunch House, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/721
- MLA citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/721>.