Chafee, C. M.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
C.M. Chafee is listed as a Sunday school superintendent of the First Congregational Church in 1910. Chamber of Commerce member in 1912 - See Interesting Discussion of Market, Billings Gazette, January 5, 1912, p. 6. Possibly Charles M. Chaffee. Listed as a farmer in the 1916 Polk Directory.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Chaffee, C M.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Chafee, C. M.. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/468. (Accessed August 7, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1910) Chafee, C. M.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/468
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/468>.