A picture of Red Lodge, Montana.
- View Full Item
Black and White photograph postcard of Red Lodge, Montana. The town of Red lodge was established in 1884 and began to flourish once the Rocky Fork Coal Company opend the area's first mine in 1887. Personal note on back. Postmarked June 2, 1908.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Red Lodge, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- A picture of Red Lodge, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/248. (Accessed August 14, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- A picture of Red Lodge, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/248
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/248>.