Rider crossing river
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow. Woman riding horseback across Little Big Horn River. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Copy from a sepia print; John Fields (1967), grandson of the photographer, thought that the sepia prints were all made ca. 1899. Negative 56276, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Museum Support Center, Suitland, Maryland. Original number 144 (penciled on reverse of original print), at the University of Montana, Museum and Northwestern Historical Collection, copy negative number 54-581A. See Fred E. Miller: Photographer of the Crows by Nancy F. O'Conner.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.526
- Crow Indians--1890-1900
Little Bighorn River (Mont.)
Miller, Fred E., 1868-1936
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Rider crossing river. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/966. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Rider crossing river. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/966
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/966>.