Fraser, Mrs. James G (Alice)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Born in Wisconsin on March 17, 1880, Alice B. Nickey, came to Billings by wagon with her parents, Jerome and Margaret Nickey, in 1883. Married James G. Fraser in Billings, September 24, 1897. They had a son on November 17, 1900. Her mother is listed as Mrs. Dan Ross at the time of Blanche Nickey, her sister, drowning - See Believe River Claims Woman, Billings Gazette, June 15, 1927. Member of the First Congregational Church. Alice Beulah Fraser died in 1958 - See Billings Matron Dies At Home, Billings Gazette, May 15, 1958.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Fraser, Mrs James G.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Fraser, Mrs. James G (Alice). 1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/546. (Accessed August 11, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1905) Fraser, Mrs. James G (Alice). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/546
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/546>.