Lower Falls of the Yellowstone.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Lower Falls of the Yellowstone River in Yellowstone National Park. Lower Falls is the biggest waterfall in Yellowstone and is the most famous in the Park. It is 308-feet tall and is likely the second most photographed spot in Yellowstone. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Lower Falls of the Yellowstone.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/484. (Accessed August 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, Lower Falls of the Yellowstone.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/484
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/484>.