- View Full Item
- Created Date
The N.B. Smith Apartments opened in September, 1929 at Second Avenue and North 24th Street. Built by Frank Jacoby and Sons, the exterior had a cream colored stucco and had seven apartments. The building was owned by Dr. N.B. Smith, a local veterinary surgeon. The Shell filling station (Smith Service Station) occupies a corner and 'is the latest design and carries a nationally known brand of gasoline and motor oils.' See 'New N.B. Smith Apartments Represent $30,000 investment; Latest ideas in Home Construction Included', Billings Gazette, September 21, 1929.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Smith Apartments. 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/203. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1935) Smith Apartments. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/203
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/203>.