Hazel Karkanen Interview, October 19, 1984
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Mrs. Karkanen describes her life and education in the West Riverside, Milltown, Bonner area of Montana and the effects the Depression had on job availability and wages. She speaks about her 55-year-long career in the Milltown library.This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Karkanen, Hazel
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / email@example.com
- Chicago citation style
- Karkanen, Hazel. Hazel Karkanen Interview, October 19, 1984. 1984-10-19T07:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/27. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Karkanen, Hazel, (1984-10-19T07:00:00Z) Hazel Karkanen Interview, October 19, 1984. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/27
- MLA citation style
- Karkanen, Hazel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/27>.