Fox Theater Lounge
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Midway between the first floor and the balcony, with approaches from either stairway, is a lounge that undoubtedly will be used as a meeting place for theater parties. The entrances are beautified by draperies 'Sheinies Brothers' material, and the applique motif is repeated. Drapes of corresponding design are hung at the windows which line the east exposure of the room. Davenports, large chairs, tables and lamps are gracefully placed to give the greatest amount of comfort. A carpet of solid russet color is set off with deep borders of blue and black.' Quote is from 'New Theater Decorations Achieve Striking Effects', Billings Gazette, November 15, 1931.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Petek. Fox Theater Lounge. 1931. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/195. (Accessed October 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Petek, (1931) Fox Theater Lounge. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/195
- MLA citation style
- Petek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/195>.