Big Medicine's house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Big Medicine's house 1899. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Negative 56285, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution. University of Montana, Museum and Northwestern Historical Collection, copy negative number 54-576K. Caption typed on paper attached to photograph: '...lumber...Custer buildings...for use of Dist....' Subject identified by Crow Indians through Barney Old Coyote, Spring, 1969.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Big Medicine's house. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/626. (Accessed July 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Big Medicine's house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/626
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/626>.