Billings Business College
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Billings Business College graduates on the campus of Billings Polytechnic Institute (now Rocky Mountain College). By 1910, lead by Miss Frances Miller, the BBC offered shorthand and bookkeeping. W.H. Bergherm was director of the school in 1926 (at 2915 First Avenue North) - See Local College Adds Facilities, Billings Gazette, August 29, 1926. The Billings Polytechnic purchased the BBC from W.H. Bergherm in 1927 - See Poly Announces New Expansion, Billings Gazette, October 23, 1927 with a full page add on October 27, 1927, p 9.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Tippet. Billings Business College. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/146. (Accessed July 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Tippet, (1930) Billings Business College. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/146
- MLA citation style
- Tippet. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/146>.