Souvenir Folder of Billings, Montana
- View Full Item
Cover of a Souvenir Folder of Billings, Montana. Featuring the Yellowstone County Court House. A. Nine postcards featuring different areas of Billings, Montana. The featured areas include: Parmly Billings Library, Northern Hotel, Billings New High school, Broadway, looking south, N.P. And Union Depot, Masonic, Temple. A handsome structure, Gateway to Billings, Mont. Across Yellowstone River, Yellowstone County Court House and S.P.O.E. Building and U.S. Post Office. B. Nine postcards featuring different areas of Billings, Montana. The featured areas include: A view of the city of Billings, Two Street views, Auditorium and Exhibition Hall, Yellowstone River, South Park Pool, A view of Billings from the Rimrocks at Night, A picture of the Rims and a picture of sheep outside the Sugar Beet factory. C. A photo of a Crow Indian Camp is featured on the back cover. Postmarked September 23, 1919. Bloom Bros. Co. Published postcards of the upper mid-West to the Rockies between 1907-1922. They later became part of Vaughn Products Division in 1943.
- Bloom Bros. Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
Cities and Towns
Indians of North America
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Bloom Bros. Co. Souvenir Folder of Billings, Montana. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/376. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Bloom Bros. Co, Souvenir Folder of Billings, Montana. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/376
- MLA citation style
- Bloom Bros. Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/376>.