Fountain Geyser, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Fountain Geyser in Yellowstone National Park. Great Fountain Geyser has one of the prettiest settings of any geyser in the Park. Its vent is located in the middle of a pool, which itself is terraced, with numerous bands and archipelagos of geyserite. The geyser erupts every 9 to 15 hours and is known as one of the most predictable geysers in the park. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards.
- Acmegraph Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Fountain Geyser, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/718. (Accessed July 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Acmegraph Co, Fountain Geyser, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/718
- MLA citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/718>.