Parade, Billings 50th Anniversary
- View Full Item
- Created Date
1932 Anniversary parade featured vehicles from the 1880s and 1890s, western cowboys, and Crows dressed in traditional garb. The parade ran through the business district and ended up at Pioneer Park for the unveiling of the pioneer plaque. South Park was the center of most of the days activities. See Billings to Honor Pioneers Wednesday, Billings Gazette, July 24, 1932 and Varied Programs Attract Thousands, Billings Gazette, July 28, 1932.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings (Mont.)
Carriages & coaches
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Parade, Billings 50th Anniversary. 1932-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/79. (Accessed September 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1932-07) Parade, Billings 50th Anniversary. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/79
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/79>.