Fenske, T. G. (Colorized image)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Theodore Gustave Fenske was born in Germany on April 12, 1859. Arrived in Montana in 1883 or 1884. Married Nina J. McNaught. Nina died in 1924 - See Pioneer Woman Dies of Cancer, Billings Gazette, September 23, 1924, p. 5. Fenske was a businessman, shoemaker, undersheriff, and farmer. Fenske's building burned during the big Montana Avenue fire of July, 1894. TG Fenske died April 4, 1935 and buried at Mountview Cemetery.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Fenske, T G.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Fenske, T. G. (Colorized image). 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/530. (Accessed August 14, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1930) Fenske, T. G. (Colorized image). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/530
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/530>.