N.P. Depot, Glendive, Montana.
- View Full Item
Black and white photograph postcard of the Northern Pacific Depot in Glendive, Montana. Glendive was the Yellowstone Valley's first railroad town. Personal note on back. Postmarked July 21, 1923. 2-cent stamp affixed.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Glendive, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- N.P. Depot, Glendive, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/230. (Accessed July 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- N.P. Depot, Glendive, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/230
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/230>.