- View Full Item
- Created Date
Children in uniforms in front of boarding school at Crow Agency, Pryor, Montana 1899. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Negative 56281, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution. Original (?) number 12 (penciled on reverse of one of three identical original prints - University of Montana, Museum and Northwestern Historical Collection, copy negative numbers 54-579B and 54-579C. Handwritten in pencil on reverse of one original print and black ink on face of one original print, 'Pryor Boarding School.' One of the original prints was a sepia print (54-579B); the others were not. Identified as 'Pryor Dorm' by Crow Indians through Barney Old Coyote, Spring, 1969.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Crow Indians--1900-1910
Pryor Boarding School
Crow Agency (Mont.)
Miller, Fred E., 1868-1936
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Pryor Dorm. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/41. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Pryor Dorm. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/41
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/41>.