Lamport, Mrs. George
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lived in Red Lodge. Likely the second wife of George T. Lamport (Lodenia). Injured in a train accident in Red Lodge with her daughter Mrs. Robert Leavens (Ella E. ) on July 8, 1904.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Lamport, Mrs. George.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Lamport, Mrs. George. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/642. (Accessed July 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1890) Lamport, Mrs. George. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/642
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/642>.