Cora Newman's homestead house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Cora Newman stands next to the house on her homestead claim, somewhere in North Dakota. A sod building is visible behind her at left.
- Contributing Institution
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
- North Dakota
- Photographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Cora Newman's homestead house. 1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13904. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1905) Cora Newman's homestead house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13904
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/13904>.