Kercheis, Mr. & Mrs.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Olga Kircheis was born on April 29, 1871, in Sweden, a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ludwig Pearson. Her marriage to Louis Kircheis took place on Aug. 23, 1892, at La- Crosse, Wisconsin. Olga Constance Kircheis, 78, died in 1949 -Billings Matron Dies At Hospital, Billings Gazette, November 23, 1949.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Kercheis, Mr. & Mrs.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Kercheis, Mr. & Mrs.. 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/725. (Accessed July 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1936) Kercheis, Mr. & Mrs.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/725
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/725>.