125 Steers and waterStrip_076_E_steers water_600 final
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The longhorn steers and cowboys take a water break.
- Hartley, Lara
- Contributing Institution
- Range Riders Museum, Inc. and Miles City Star
- Miles City, Montana; Custer County, Montana; Broadus, Montana; Powder River County, Montana; Decker, Montana; Big Horn County, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Hartley, Lara. 125 Steers and water,Strip_076_E_steers water_600 final. 1995-08-27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll102/id/131. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hartley, Lara, (1995-08-27) 125 Steers and water,Strip_076_E_steers water_600 final. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll102/id/131
- MLA citation style
- Hartley, Lara. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll102/id/131>.