Plenty Coups and William Scally
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Portrait of Chief Plenty Coos (Coups) and William Scally with Plenty Coo's flag. Possibly at the Midland Empire Fair, about 1928. William Scally's father was J. W. Scally, one of the first traders on the Crow reservation. Scally was born in Ohio in 1860. He came to Crow Agency Montana as a clerk in 1890.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Crow Indians--1920-1930
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Plenty Coups and William Scally. 1928. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/616. (Accessed August 7, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1928) Plenty Coups and William Scally. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/616
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/616>.