Guy, Amanda M.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Wife of John C. Guy, former sheriff of Gallatin County, died in Bozeman in 1919 - Mrs. Amanda M. Guy, Pioneer, Is Dead, Billings Gazette, November 19, 1919. The Guys were associated with Custer County and had the post office and store at the old town of Etohetah (near Forsyth). John C. Guy and Thomas B. Gray ran Guy and Gray in Bozeman in the 1860s, They ran a hotel, the ""Guy House,"" in Bozeman starting in 1868. One of the first settlers at Pease Bottom - See Junction City, Billings Gazette, February 1, 1931, p.13.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Guy, Mrs. John C.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Guy, Amanda M.. 1895. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/581. (Accessed August 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1895) Guy, Amanda M.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/581
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/581>.