Ring, Byron and Fannie
- View Full Item
- Created Date
He came to Livingston, Montana in 1917. Lived in Acton. His first wife was Harriet Woodward. His second wife, Mrs. Fannie Krone, he married in 1927. His Sons were Byron, Theodore, David and Ernest and 3 daughters including Rose and Grace. He also had step children. He died in 1942 - See Aged Local Resident Dies, Billings Gazette, November 26, 1942. Mrs. Ring was born in Hamburg, Germany on December 1, 1853. After the death of her first husband, Frank W. Krone, she married Byron Ring in Billings in 1927. Mr. Ring died in 1941 or 1942. Wilhelmina Fannie Ring died at the age 101 in 1955 - See Matron, 101, Dies At Home, Billings Gazette, September 1, 1955.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Ring, Mr. & Mrs. Byron (Fannie).tif
- Pioneers--Montana--Yellowstone County. Byron, Harriet Woodward. Ring, Wilhelmina Fannie Krone
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Ring, Byron and Fannie. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/765. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1930) Ring, Byron and Fannie. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/765
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/765>.