Whitmack, Ann, April 1935
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A Billings native, Ann L. Whitmack was the director for the Billings Library from 1944-1965. See Parmly Billings Library: The First Hundred Years by Jim Curry, 2002. On the board of directors for the Sage Tower development on 2nd Avenue North in 1973-1974.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.287
- Montana; Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Barnic. Whitmack, Ann, April 1935. 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/850. (Accessed July 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Barnic, (1935) Whitmack, Ann, April 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/850
- MLA citation style
- Barnic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/850>.